Saturday, July 19, 2008

first of...many?

Yeah...as many other people, me and Camilla decided to create (and hopefully maintain) a blog to share stuff, and express feelings, and acomcomplish whatever a blog is meant to accomplish.
However, I do need to confess that today I felt an urge, if you will, to write. Not just write, off course, but basically just vent a little.

This weekend has been a little unnerving for me. I was supposed to receive an answer about my application to the Information Systems program at the Marriott School of Business, BYU; and as you can imagine, my frustration lies in the fact that did not receive such answer. It was postponed to the following Monday.

Yeahhhh, I know, "it's only two more days, right?" NO! It's 64 hours more!! hehehe. I'm just anxious, just want to get this over with. Well, that's it. If I don't get in now, it will be just another obstacle to tackle. I talked to Dad today and he agreed, he told me we have to be like water. If we encounter an obstacle, we look for new ways around it...if there are no ways around it, we must go over it!

No comments: